Introduction and General Information
- This text presents the general contracting conditions (hereinafter the (“General Conditions”) that will govern the online contracting procedure offered by CITY TOUR WORLDWIDE, S.L. (hereinafter “CTWW”), located in Spain. The above notwithstanding, the contract shall be executed by one or more local Operators.
- The user or client (hereinafter the “User” or “Client”) is informed of these General Contracting Conditions, which were made known to the User before the start of the contracting process. The User, by clicking on the button “I have read and accept the General Conditions. Order requiring payment”, agrees to accept them fully and unreservedly, along with any specific condition that may apply.
- By way of these General Conditions, the User is informed that CTWW may, at any time and without prior notice, modify the contents of these General Conditions and of any specific condition that may exist.
- a) Process for executing the contract: on the website you must select the product type desired, press “Your purchase”. A window will open where you can enter your personal and bank data. You must read and accept the General Contracting Conditions and once the steps shown are properly completed, the contracting process will be completed; b) Storage and accessibility of the electronic document: we will archive the electronic document where the contract is formalised. You may access the document, which will be sent to you if you send an e-mail to the contact address shown in the clause called: “Identification of the parties”: c) Identification and correction of errors in the data entered: our registration procedure lets you check and correct any mistakes before finalising your registration. After completing the contracting process, you will be able to: call the number shown on weekdays (except local bank holidays) from 9 am to 3 pm, or send an email to the contact address shown in the clause labelled: “Identification of the parties”, to request that the relevant data be corrected. d) Language: The contract must be formalised in Spanish.
Identification of the Parties
- This contract is offered by CITY TOUR WORLDWIDE, S.L., with tax identification number B-66595208, located at Calle Pablo Iglesias No. 84, PC 08908, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona, Spain), and entered in the Barcelona Business Registry in Volume 44977, Folio 192, sheet no. B-473069. If you wish to contact CTWW, our telephone number, staffed on weekdays (except local bank holidays), is +34 934 026 900, and our email address is: email@example.com.
- The User is the purchaser of the tourist products offered on the website (hereinafter “products”) for use in the various cities available on the website. Users must be 18 years of age or older and be fully capable of entering into a binding contract.
- The purpose of the General Conditions is to determine the legal conditions applicable to the online sale process between CTWW and the User that allows the latter to purchase the products (hereinafter: “the Services”).
Characteristics of the Products
- Users can electronically purchase the various tourist products that CTWW makes available for the purposes of providing the services contracted. A description of each service will be provided once the desired product is selected and clicked on.
- When a product is purchased, a voucher will be downloaded electronically that will provide access to the Services offered by the Operator.
- Tickets are issued per person and are valid for the duration indicated on them. City Tour tickets validity start upon purchase with our staff or redemption of your booking.
- The purchase of a ticket includes one set of headphones per person, which must be retained during the validity of your ticket.
- It is not permitted to smoke, it or drink on the bus.
- For your safety, passengers must remain seated throughout the tour and must not lean out of the windows. It is not permitted to stand on the upper deck while the bus is moving.
- Please do not open umbrellas on the bus.
- Bus users must be suitably dressed.
- No animals are allowed on board, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Only small suitcases are allowed on the bus. There is only space for 1 wheelchair or pushchair. Additional items must be folded and left in the space designed for them on the lower deck. Owners are solely responsible for any property brought onto the bus.
- Bus timetables may be viewed online.
- London City Tour has the right to refuse admission.
- Check the specific policies for each product in the file for each specific product available on our website.
Price and Availability
- The products show the final full price thereof and detail any taxes and any other additional expenses that may be applicable.
- We make every effort to offer precise and complete information on the product. The CTWW online store features the most up-to-date information possible on the various products available.
- Prices are published in pounds but are charged in euros on the buyer's account. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. CTWW may change the product prices as it deems necessary. As a result, the User, when accessing websites showing the prices of the CTWW products, must make sure that these are the most recent websites and not an older version stored in the browser's cache. It is for this reason that when viewing the prices of the products, the User agrees to click on the "Update" icon. If not, CTWW shall not be liable for any discrepancies between the product price shown and the latest price, the latter of which shall be applied.
- When an order and payment are made, the User is assumed to consent to the offer made by CTWW and the contract shall be deemed finalised.
- Once the User clicks on the “I have read and accept the general conditions. Order requiring payment” button, the order shall be binding upon the User. CTWW will email to the User within the next twenty-four (24) hours a confirmation of the order, informing the User that the order is being processed and containing the details of the contract entered into.
- If there are any problems or questions, the User can contact CTWW by one of the following means:
CTWW Customer Service Department:
Telephone number as shown for each city, from 9 am to 3 pm on weekdays (except local bank holidays)
Barcelona: +34 933176454; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madrid: +34 902024758; email: email@example.com
Granada: +34 958224527; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Sebastián: +34 629650376; email: email@example.com
Fuengirola: +34 638853663; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peñíscola: +34 630861103; email: email@example.com
Murcia: +34 606997691; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London: +44 (0)2079534016; email: email@example.com
USA: #202-650-5444; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Service: Calle Pablo Iglesias, n.º 84, P. C. 08908, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona, Spain).
- Online purchases accept payment by credit card or Paypal.
- Until the User pays the price of the products in full, CTWW shall retain ownership of the products involved in the order pending payment.
- Offline purchases accept forms of payment including GBP Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners and Discover Card.
Contract Execution and Duration
- Once the purchase is made and paid in full, the User may enjoy the Services contracted.
- This contract shall remain in effect for as long as both parties have commitments to fulfil under said contract.
- CTWW is an independent intermediary between the end user and the Operators. In the event of a problem, the User must contact CTWW so that it may take the appropriate actions.
Right to Cancel
- Since the service pertains to a service involving leisure activities, the User does not have the right to cancel the contract.
- The products are not refundable under any conditions, including lack of use, theft or loss.
- Refunds and exchanges are not allowed unless the service is cancelled.
- Please keep your tickets safe. If tickets are lost or altered you lose the right to board the bus.
- The company will not be liable for any loss or damage. Please take care of your belongings.
- This personal and non-transferable ticket entitles the holder to use the London City Tour during the validity period indicated on it. It must be kept and shown at demand to any employee of the Company. No refunds will be given after it has been purchased and its loss or theft not entitle the holder to any change or refund.
- Tickets must be produced for inspection to any authorised Company Officer at any time.
- Refunds and exchanges are not permitted for alterations to the service due to events or reasons beyond the control of London City Tour.
- London City Tour reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary or schedule at any time without notice. Any changes will not give anyone the right to a refund of any kind. Any application for a refund must be addressed to the registered office of London City Tour.
As an exception, CTWW may refund the purchase price in the following cases:
- Confirmed faults in our system.
- Trip cancellation due to air strikes or natural disasters that impede travelling during the purchase period.
- CTWW shall make complaint forms available to Users. If you need to use one, you can send a request to the following email address: email@example.com. You can also write to this address to file any complaints, or write directly to the Customer Service Department address shown in these General Conditions.
- If your ticket is purchased through a third party, any queries regarding the tickets purchase or refund request, must be addressed to the agent you purchased the ticket from.
- CTWW complies with all the requirements specified by the applicable law in the area of personal data protection. All of the data in our custody are processed in compliance with legal requirements and rely on both technical and organisational measures to ensure their confidentiality.
- The User agrees to provide CTWW with factual and truthful information.
- We inform you, and you (the User) expressly agree, that the personal data you provide to us and those data resulting from your relationship with us will be included in a file or files controlled by CTWW for the following purposes: (i) To enable the maintenance, compliance, conduct, control and management of your purchase and to provide the services contracted. (ii) Advertising: unless you indicate otherwise by checking the box stating your desire not to receive advertising when providing us with your data, we will interpret this as authorising us to send you marketing messages to inform you of services, sightseeing packages and other products or promotions involving leisure activities offered by us or other parties. We may send you this information by any means, including e-mail and the like, for which purpose you authorise us to retain your data during and after our business relationship. (iii) If a User gives us the personal information of a third party, or does so in the future, the User agrees to have informed said party and to have received their consent pursuant to the conditions presented herein.
- Forwarding of data: Your data may be processed and/or provided to third parties in compliance with legal and/or contractual obligations that may apply. For example, for the purposes specified and to be able to provide the services, certain information may be given to the local operator (in some countries the level of protection offered may not be comparable to that in Europe). To this end, Users providing their data expressly acknowledge that their data may be forwarded to this company and from this company to CTWW if required, for example, to resolve complaints or incidents related to the Service.
- During the contract procedure you will be asked for your credit card information, which will be reported directly to the financial institution that handles the payment. This information is not accessible to CTWW. This request will be made for the main purpose of validating the card, and is in keeping with the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship between the User and CTWW, the development, compliance and control of which necessarily imply verification of these data against third-party files, as required in order to comply with the specified purposes.
- You can exercise your rights to access, correct, delete or oppose the processing of your data by writing to CITY TOUR WORLDWIDE, located at Calle Pablo Iglesias, n.º 84, P. C. 08908, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona, Spain), or by sending an e-mail to CTWW (firstname.lastname@example.org), attaching a copy of an official ID document and indicating on the envelope or subject line, as applicable, “Contracting Conditions” or “Data Protection”.
- Pursuant to the foregoing, it is assumed that if you provide us with your information, you expressly authorise us to process it as described above.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- All intellectual and industrial property rights used or incorporated in relation to the Service are the property of or licensed to CTWW or the Operators.
- The products may not be reproduced, edited or altered.
- CTWW disclaims all liability that may arise from the improper use by internet users of its website and the online purchasing process.
- It also disclaims all liability for any potential harm caused by third parties and that are not attributable to CTWW.
- CTWW shall not be liable for any interruptions, delays, errors or malfunctions in the services, or in general for any other inconveniences that are caused for reasons beyond the control of CTWW and/or that are due to the user’s malice or negligence, and/or that result from force majeure or acts of God.
- Any links or hyperlinks shown that are external to CTWW are for information purposes only and are beyond the control of CTWW, which shall not be liable for the information contained therein.
- If any of the clauses in these General Conditions is deemed void or inapplicable, this shall not affect the remaining clauses, which shall remain valid.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- In those cases where the law allows the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, both parties do expressly renounce any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled and agree to submit to the Courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain). If the regulation provides for selecting the applicable laws, both parties shall expressly renounce any other jurisdictions to which they may be entitled and subject themselves to Spanish law.
London City Tour is acting as a reseller of all the attractions & activities shown on the present brochure. These attractions are owned by other operators and therefore the company will not be liable for any loss or damaged suffered when enjoying these attractions. Silver and golden tickets attractions will be subjected to the terms and conditions set by the attractions themselves and only the attractions are responsible to determine whether a customer is admitted or allowed to join the activity. LCT will not take any responsibility if the ticket expires before being redeemed against any attraction. London City Tour is only acting as a disclosed agent of all the attractions & activities, except from City Tour bus, included in silver & golden tickets. These attractions are owned by other operators and therefore the company will not be liable for any loss or damaged suffered when enjoying these attractions.