iVenture Card promotion rules
These are the rules and conditions to apply to our special promotin "one activity free per each 48h purchased ticket"
Promotion rules iVenture Card
- For each purchase of a www.london-citytour.com tour (Tour), the Promoter is offering, for a limited period only, one iVenture Card (iVenture Card) pre-loaded with credit for one adult 48h entry (for each adult Tour purchased) or one child 40h entry (for each child Tour purchased) to specified iVenture activities to be selected from the list which can be viewed at http://www.london-citytour.com/es/venture
- The iVenture Card will be issued by the Promotor’s street vendor or the driver of the www.london-citytour.com/ bus at the same time as the ticket for the Tour is issued. Terms and conditions which apply to a Tour can be viewed at http://www.london-citytour.com/es/venture
- The iVenture Card is valid for 48 hours commencing with the time of its issue by the Promotor’s street vendor or the driver of the www.london-citytour.com/ bus (Validity Period). During the Validity Period the iVenture Card may be used for one adult or one child entry (depending on the iVenture Card) to one iVenture Activity, subject always to the chosen iVenture Activity being available within the Validity Period. No extension of the Validity Period will be given for any reason including but not limited to the permanent or temporary unavailability of an iVenture Activity or the chosen iVenture Activity being oversubscribed within the Validity Period
- Any pre-loaded credit on the iVenture Card which has not been used before the expiry of the Validity Period will automatically expire and cease to be available on expiry of the Validity Period. The promotion will cease on May 30Th. 2015 although the Promoter reserves the right to extend the promotion. You can check when the promotion will end by going to the website http://www.london-citytour.com/es/venture. However provided the pre-loaded credit on an iVenture Card is still within the Validity Period it may be used after the Promotion has ceased.
- The iVenture Card has no monetary value and no refunds or exchanges will be given. An iVenture Card issued in accordance with this promotion is personal and not transferable. It may only be used by the person for whom the Tour ticket was issued and we would ask that you retain your Tour ticket with the iVenture Card as the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to an iVenture Activity if the Tour ticket cannot be produced. The iVenture Card issued in accordance with this promotion cannot be recharged with further credits. You may purchase iVenture Cards from http://iventurecard.com/tourist-attractions/
- iVenture Cards issued in association with this promotion which are lost, damaged or destroyed before the credit has been redeemed against a chosen iVenture Activity will not be replaced even if they are still within the Validity Period.
- The Promoter would like to keep entrants informed of the Promoter’s similar products and services by email, post and/or telephone. Please tick here if you specifically do not want to receive this information by email or email us at (insert promoter’s email address). We will not pass your email address to third parties for marketing purposes, but we may from time to time make your name, postal address and/or telephone number available to carefully screened companies whose products we believe may be of interest to you. However, if you specifically do not want your details passed to third parties please tick here. [_].
- The Promoter is London City Tour, Ltd (company number 83366239) whose registered office is at West London Terminal, Bedfont Road, Stanwell, Middlesex, TW10 7LZ.
- Please retain a copy of these terms for your reference.