DISCOVER THE EXTRA VALUES OF OUR TICKETS
Our great value 24 hour, 48 hour and 72 hour tickets include for free:
- Three free Walking Tours
- Thames River Cruise Pass
- Unlimited access to all our bus tour routes
Kids' Club Activity Pack & Children’s Commentary
KID'S CLUB COMMENTARY
Available on our Yellow, Blue & Orange Routes
- The younger passengers will enjoy listening to the adventures of Lucy and Jack as they explore London
- Learn about the capital’s magical stories and listen out for the voice of the ghost of London
- The Kids’ Club commentary channel is available in English
KID'S CLUB ACTIVITY PACKAGE
The free Kids’ Packs are available from the drivers, at the main start point in Victoria and from the Original Tour Visitors Centre only.
Availability is of course subject to demand and changes throughout the day as supplies diminish.
Explore London on-foot and experience three walking tours free of charge when you purchase a 24 hour or 48 hour bus ticket.
Each of our three walking tours are 90 minutes long and offer something completely different!
CHANGING THE GUARDS
- at 10am from The Original London Visitor Centre 17-19 Cockspur Street (Trafalgar Square).
Join our expert guide and admire two of London’s most royal sites. Firstly, you will stroll past St. James’s Palace; the most senior royal palace in the UK. The palace was built as an elaborate gesture by King Henry VIII to his then-wife, Anne Boleyn - before he beheaded her of course. It’s here that the ceremony begins, as the New Guard set off for Buckingham Palace.
ROCK N' ROLL
The Rock 'n' Roll walking tour:
- departs daily
- at 1pm from The Original London Visitor Centre 17-19 Cockspur Street (Trafalgar Square).
See star-studded Soho in a whole new light, with our Rock n Roll walking tour! In 90 minutes, one of our experienced guides will bring to life London’s impressive music history, from the swinging sixties to the present day.
JACK THE RIPPER
- departs daily
- at 4pm from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
Join us, in the streets of Whitechapel as we take you back in time to 1888. A time when the streets were chilling and tensions ran high.
River Thames Sightseeing Cruise
-24 hour ticket holders can:
- Cruise the Thames between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London).
-48 hour ticket holders can:
- Cruise the Thames between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London),
- Enjoy an extended cruise to historic Greenwich where they can see the Royal Observatory, the Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Park and the National Maritime Museum.
Once on board, listen to the commentary and enjoy the spectacular views of many attractions and sights including the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, the Houses of Parliament and "Big Ben".
-On arriving at Westminster Pier or Tower Pier, give your cruise ticket to City Cruises' staff.
-For subsequent journeys, simply show your valid bus ticket.
-Please note that the cruise is operated by City Cruises Ltd and is offered as strictly subject to availability.